Genthru takes hold of both of Gon's wrists and uses Little Flower from both of them. But before he could see how much damage he did to the boy, his vision suddenly blurs and he struggles to keep his balance. He realizes that he had been hit, but he couldn't guess when. Gon tries to punch Genthru with a Janken: Rock, and the Bomber could not dodge it as he was in a shock. But he is saved from being hit by tripping and falling down.
When his vision finally clears, Genthru realizes why Gon was able to hit him. He had sacrificed his left hand for the purpose. When the Bomber had caught hold of him, he had only used 30% of Ko in his right hand and directed all the other 70% to his leg and hit Genthru in the chin.
Gon tries to move his right hand, and is able to do so. But he feels excruciating pain when he does. He then states loudly that it was enough, surprising Genthru. The Bomber thinks that the boy was satisfied now that he was able to deal some damage, and was ready to give up, but that was not what Gon meant. Gon then states that it was now time to actually get serious and opens his Binder and takes out a card.
Genthru seizes this opportunity. If he would be able to break Gon's voice box, the boy cannot say "Book" to close his Binder. So he could easily raid his Binder. Accordingly, the Bomber tricks Gon into coming near him and then swiftly deals two strikes on his throat, damaging the boy's wind-pipe.
But Gon does not falter and immediately uses the card he was holding. Genthru is suddenly drenched in a liquid: gasoline. This way, he was no longer able to use Little Flower as he would burn himself if he did. Gon then challenges him once again.
Characters in Order of AppearanceEdit
|v • e||Greed Island arc|
|Chapters:||120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185|
|Anime 1999:||List of Episodes (1999 series)|
|Anime 2011:||List of Episodes (2011 series)|