Persuasion (説得, Settoku) is the 375th chapter of the Hunter × Hunter manga, written and illustrated by Yoshihiro Togashi.
||This article or section is a stub.
| You can help Hunterpedia by expanding it.
- Some of the abilities of the princes' Guardian Spirit Beasts are elaborated on.
- Prince Tyson's (6th) "eye-wogs" collects aura from people who read the "Book of Tyson" in exchange of happiness. Breaking the taboo in the book brings however a severe punishment upon the reader.
- Prince Camilla's (2nd) beast coercively manipulates people after fulfilling certain conditions.
- Prince Tubeppa's (5th) beast can produce a variety of drugs within its body with the help of a partner.
- Prince Luzurus' (7th) beast manipulates people by setting traps taking the shape of their desires.
- Prince Halkenburg's (9th) beast enhances a group's Nen potential through a symbiotic fellowship.
- Shikaku, Prince Benjamin's (1st) soldier assigned to Prince Halkenburg, surmises that Halkenburg's beast is a soliciting Manipulator that can revise or overwrite his memories.
- Shikaku requests one or two more people from Prince Benjamin's side so he can verify the information in case he was attacked by Prince Halkenburg's beast.
- Prince Halkenburg exits his quarters with five of his personal guards to make another appeal to his father and cancel the succession battle.
- Prince Fugetsu (11th) can't seem to materialize the Nen door again after she had returned to her bedroom.
- Hanzo's ethereal body form returns to the original in Room 1013.
- Vergei asks Queen Sevanti (7th) to not send Belerainte to Kurapika's Nen training after Barrigen had been killed there, and since he also disbelieves in the supernatural elements regarding Nen.
- Biscuit showcases Nen and its scope to Vergei as she transforms back to her normal body.
- She claims that she can train someone with enough aptitude in one month. Vergei accepts her offer and picks himself as her Nen trainee.
- Vergei agrees to send Belerainte to Kurapika's training.
- The Pro Hunters in Room 1013 deduce they are in fact inside a one-way Nen space identical to their prince's quarters.
- People who exit this space cannot return or see anyone inside.
- Biscuit surmises that the Nen space is likely the creation of Prince Marayam's (13th) Guardian Spirit Beast.
- Kurapika's second Nen training session begins.
Characters in Order of AppearanceEdit
- The pop idol named singer Khana Nishino that was mentioned, may be a reference to the real-life pop idol singer Kana Nishino.