Floor Masters are the 21 highest ranked competitors in Heaven's Arena. They have that title because they're given their own floor between the 230th and 250th floors.
In order to become a Floor Master, one must first win 10 matches on the 200th floor of the celestial tower, and must not lose 4 matches. Then they must challenge a Floor Master to take his or her floor.
Being a Floor Master means having one's own floor. A Floor Master can also participate in Battle Olympia, a biennial tournament where the victor is allowed to live on the 251st floor in an exclusive penthouse.
Non-Canon Floor MastersEdit
- Until Chapter 351, all the known Floor Masters appeared only in the movie Hunter × Hunter: The Last Mission.
- Hisoka became eligible to challenge a Floor Master after defeating Gon.
- Kastro was deemed as strong as a Floor Master, but he never managed to challenge one due to his death at the hands of Hisoka.
Anime and Manga DifferencesEdit
- In the 1999 anime adaptation, an image with several of them is shown while a Heaven's Arena attendant explains what a Floor Master is.
- In the 2011 anime adaptation, the Floor Masters are only mentioned.
- ↑ Due to the way that the group is referred in the Japanese text and Viz translation, their title itself ("Floor Masters" in the plural) never appears; instead, the expression "a Floor Master" and other textual constructions are used when referring to them. In the Crunchyroll's translation of the 2011 anime adaptation, the term "Floor Masters" is used even though it does not exactly match the characters' speech lines.
|Members||Amoeba • Chrollo Lucilfer • Da • Gama • Hae • Hisoka Morow • Kamakiri • Kanjiru|
|Members||Amori • Chibaba • Dorado • Gido • Gon Freecss • Imori • Kastro • Killua Zoldyck • Maita • Riehlvelt • Sadaso • Umori • Zushi|
|Commentators||Cocco • Kenji Hatakawa|
|Other staff members||200th Floor Clerk • Elevator Operator|
|Members||Baka Ki El Dogra • Togashi|