|This article or section is a stub.|
Little is known about her personality, however, she is left aghast by the horrible condition Gon was in due to him going over his limits.
13th Hunter Chairman Election arcEdit
The Hunter Association Exorcist is summoned at the request of Morel Mackernasey to remove the Nen abnormality from Gon that he received by going over his limits without care of the consequences that would follow at the hospital room he was in critical condition. Though the moment the exorcist lays her eyes on the disfigured Gon, she is left aghast and exclaims that no one including herself would be capable of exorcising the Nen condition from Gon.
Succession Contest arcEdit
On the tenth day of the voyage in the Black Whale, Prince Camilla's guard Sarahell ponders the presence of an Exorcist from the Hunter Association who would be willing to remove the Have-Nots' Nen curses and considers sending one curse to test the hypothesis, possibly luring the Hunter Association Exorcist out into the open.
Abilities & PowersEdit
The Hunter Association Exorcist has all the benefits granted by her status as a Hunter.
- The Hunter Association Exorcist shares the same Japanese voice actress of Haruna in the 2011 anime adaptation.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Hunter × Hunter - Volume 31, Chapter 325
- ↑ Hunter × Hunter - Volume 29, Chapter 305
- ↑ Hunter × Hunter - Volume 30, Chapter 316
- ↑ Hunter × Hunter, Chapter 389