FANDOM


  • OnePieceNation
    OnePieceNation closed this thread because:
    Endless meandering ideological discussion with no end in sight.
    06:23, October 17, 2019

    If the official databook lists Alluka's sex as male, why is that not in the characteristics box?

    "Gender" has always been synonymous to "sex". You either change the gender to the correct one, which is male, or add Alluka's sex to the characteristics box above gender. Because as it is, you're misleading people into thinking it's a girl(i mean biologically). And only mentioning Alluka's sex at the END of the page!! This page is filled with misleading information. Referring to Alluka as "the second youngest child of Silva ", while in the manga and the databook, Alluka was introduced as the 4th "son" of the Zoldyck Family. But surprisingly, you changed that too for some reason!

    It may be too late for this, but i want to say: if this is truly a wiki, and not someone's personal blog, then i suggest you correct the information in this page. And stop forcing your western SJWs BS on a culture that's not even yours.

      Loading editor
    • Togashi is to blame. And, a minor point, Hunter × Hunter is not quite a pure product of the Japanese culture.

        Loading editor
    • I've said all of this and more but it came too late into the discussion; now we're just disregarding it all because the issue stretched on for too many years.

        Loading editor
    • All of that sound like an excuse to me. Ignoring the official sources, and detaching the word gender from sex, while speculating what a character identify as, and then using it as an excuse to list the gender as female without any regard to sex, is absolutely ridiculous.

        Loading editor
    • 51.36.64.129 wrote:
      All of that sound like an excuse to me. Ignoring the official sources, and detaching the word gender from sex, while speculating what a character identify as, and then using it as an excuse to list the gender as female without any regard to sex, is absolutely ridiculous.

      Did you read Alluka's gender ambiguity section (completely)? The reasoning is described there. The debate on the subject dates long before I started contributing in this wikia, and the only problem [that I personally see] of changing from one gender to the other is the fact that the pronouns will have to be changed on each page that refers to her; so the decision to change has to be well-chosen not to generate endless changes.

      But one thing is for sure, Alluka certainly identifies herself as female. Don't exaggerate by saying that there is speculation in that part.

        Loading editor
    • Gorgo616 wrote:

      Did you read Alluka's gender ambiguity section (completely)? The reasoning is described there. The debate on the subject dates long before I started contributing in this wikia, and the only problem [that I personally see] of changing from one gender to the other is the fact that the pronouns will have to be changed on each page that refers to her; so the decision to change has to be well-chosen not to generate endless changes.

      But one thing is for sure, Alluka certainly identifies herself as female. Don't exaggerate by saying that there is speculation in that part.

      Here we go again, more excuses. Some of you westerners are really annoying. You always overcomplicate things and fail to see them with clear perspective. This is so simple. The sex is said to be male, so just add that to the characteristics box. Stop trying to stretch things and change them to your liking.

      I really feel bad for the people in your society; who have to deal with this nonsense.

        Loading editor
    • The two people who have commented so far either share the same opinion as you or is neutral about it. But you act like this: "...hurr durr westerners, change the gender nowwww. Me be angry." I think there is a reason why democracy didn't flourish first in the East, LOL. I recommend you go back to your Orientalism, and come back when you better understand how a community wiki works.

      Saraba!

        Loading editor
    • Fucking burn, dude.

        Loading editor
    • Gorgo616 wrote:
      The two people who have commented so far either share the same opinion as you or is neutral about it. But you act like this: "...hurr durr westerners, change the gender nowwww. Me be angry." I think there is a reason why democracy didn't flourish first in the East, LOL. I recommend you go back to your Orientalism, and come back when you better understand how a community wiki works.

      Saraba!

      And as an aside, I meant it when I said my input came too late into the discussion. 

      I never had a proper response or counter to my reasoning, but the moderators simply closed it because the wiki came to a decision beforehand.

      Edit: And while it really doesn't mean the world to me, it's FUCKING INFURIATING to see and argument you were "winning" just be abandoned because people got tired of the issue

        Loading editor
    • Pigzillion wrote:

      And as an aside, I meant it when I said my input came too late into the discussion. 

      I never had a proper response or counter to my reasoning, but the moderators simply closed it because the wiki came to a decision beforehand.

      Edit: And while it really doesn't mean the world to me, it's FUCKING INFURIATING to see and argument you were "winning" just be abandoned because people got tired of the issue

      I didn't read everything, but the discussion really dragged on too much.

      I am of the opinion that in the infobox must be what is in the databook, the gender ambiguity section on her page should remain, the appearance and personality sections should include that she looks like a female and behaves like a girl, and I don't care that the used pronouns remain feminine. In real life if someone seems, acts, and convinces as being female usually everyone treats the person accordingly, although relatives who have known the person since always and have seen the transformation are more resistant to acting this way.

      There is no need to create a "sex" field in the infobox. Gender and sex have always been synonyms, and in addition the origin of this division is very, very obscure. Claims of a gender other than your sex indicates are strongly linked to dysphoria, and dysphoria is in the field of mental illness/condition.

      Another argument is of transgender people who want to see themselves represented in works of art, but this is something purely emotional and perhaps political; therefore should not have weight here.

      The point is that most users of the old discussion only came to opine on that specific topic and are not contributors to Hunterpedia. It's common to see these people roaming through various wikias (on a political stunt), caring only for pronouns, sex, gender, and the like.

        Loading editor
    • Gorgo616 wrote: [...] Claims of a gender other than your sex indicates are strongly linked to dysphoria, and dysphoria is in the field of mental illness/condition. [...]

      *grabs popcorn* Confirmed.

        Loading editor
    • But one thing is for sure, Alluka certainly identifies herself as female. Don't exaggerate by saying that there is speculation in that part.

      Did she ever, though? You could take her demeanor and style of clothing as hints, but I can't remember her ever saying something on the matter.

      Now I guess one could argue, since she is still young she might just live her felt gender and has/had no reason to ever question or talk about it, but I'm also in the camp of staying factual (which is why I would support changing the gender to male, since the data book says so, too) and if there was never a statement of any sort she might just like dressing up. I mean, Kalluto does the same thing, although I can't remember what pronoun he uses for "I" off the top of my head.

      I can understand, that the wiki community just came to one conclusion and stuck with it, though. There will always be arguments like these. Too bad we are on the side that didn't win.

        Loading editor
    • Being transgender is not a bad thing. Those who don't respect that Alluka identifies as female are walnuts.

        Loading editor
    • Not this again, please make it stop. Can people please just stop talking about this. I've had this discussion about her sex/gender at least a 1000 times to many. Just stop bro. Or I'm locking the page, so only admin's can edit it. She has never been explicitly stated in the manga, anime, databooks or by Togashi himself to be transgender. But because she represents herself as a female, we do so to. For I refuse to use them/they (none)pronouns.

        Loading editor
    • If this current discussion is not to present the arguments and then generate some sort of voting to definitely decide on the page change, it's best to close it. And maybe lock Alluka's page.

        Loading editor
    • She's clearly a girl. She may be biologically male,but that doesn't give you the right to call her a boy,as she clearly identifies as female. If you don't respect her identity,then you might be friends with undoomed.

        Loading editor
    • Pikapika200 wrote:
      She's clearly a girl. She may be biologically male,but that doesn't give you the right to call her a boy,as she clearly identifies as female. If you don't respect her identity,then you might be friends with undoomed.

      "Clearly" does not apply, otherwise there would be no discussion about it. You're out of your mind if you think characters have any right. Do not project yourself too much on Alluka.

        Loading editor
    • Alluka has a penis therefore she's a male, why is this so hard to understand? even if she identifies as a female her gender is still male.

      The Zoldicks dress some of their sons as girls because in Japan is considered cute for small boys to be dressed as girls and rock artists are considered cool if they look like girls. Google images of Japanese rock bands and see.

      The sexual orientation of Alluka is not mentioned or relevant because she is a CHILD.

      So stop trying to add Gender politics to an anime that isn't about that. Ambiguous characters have been a part of Anime since the beginning because it makes characters more interesting, identifiable and attractive to both genders. Unlike Hollywood Togashi is not making any political statements so stop trying to politicize HxH and keep the Wiki focused on FACTS.

        Loading editor
    • "google images of Japanese rock bands" okay,I googled one ok rock and went to images. "even if she identifies as female her gender is still male" By that logic,Kiyo-chan from mahou shoujo site and Jun from Happiness! are both male.

        Loading editor
    • To this whole argument. All I can say is. 

      Same.

      Thank you and good night.

        Loading editor
    • Gender and Sex are the same change my mind.

        Loading editor
    • 2607:FEA8:2D5F:F745:3800:5A16:95BD:648 wrote:
      Gender and Sex are the same change my mind.

      I wish that's how society saw it, but a lot of people don't think straight. I know a non binary lesbian. Non binary means you don't have a gender. Lesbians mean a female liking females. They told me that their sex is female, but their gender is non binary. What is wrong with America?

        Loading editor
    • This discussion is pretty yeah for me man or women (the only two options).

        Loading editor
    • Why does this argument exist and why is it so long

        Loading editor
    • Belive what you want to belive, and i belive alluka is female

        Loading editor
    • 180.244.235.96 wrote:
      Belive what you want to belive, and i belive alluka is female

      I can not help but say that you will need a very, very strong faith. Even Killua is a non-believer about it.

        Loading editor
    • 162.247.87.105 wrote:
      2607:FEA8:2D5F:F745:3800:5A16:95BD:648 wrote:
      Gender and Sex are the same change my mind.
      I wish that's how society saw it, but a lot of people don't think straight. I know a non binary lesbian. Non binary means you don't have a gender. Lesbians mean a female liking females. They told me that their sex is female, but their gender is non binary. What is wrong with America?

      America is not a country.

        Loading editor
    • Holy shit the bigotism in this wiki is STRONG. 

        Loading editor
    • Wow. How many times has this issue been brought up? I can’t help but feel that everyone is making a mountain out of a molehill. Alluka has never been confirmed to be transgender, nor has this been denied. Until Togashi confirms whether or not she’s transgender (if he ever does), then all theories behind her gender ambiguity remain speculation. In any case, pardon my French, but who the hell cares? This isn’t that big a deal either way. It’s not like this is a major plot point. Hunter x Hunter has never been about gender identity or real-world politics. Togashi isn’t trying to push some agenda. He’s just trying to write a good story. Why must the gender of a character who only had a brief role in the story be debated again and again? Is it really worth trading insults and bickering? This whole debate is ridiculous, and it has gotten way out of hand. The article should be left as is with Alluka identified as a girl. If Togashi decides to confirm whether she is cis or trans at some point, then the necessary changes can be made to the article. Until then, just let it be and drop the subject.

        Loading editor
    • Dude, did you not read the section where it explained Alluka's gender and why they didn't write it? Did you even read the whole article after looking at the character box? There is a literal gender ambiguity section just typed into the article. Please read the whole thing before making a discussion about something that's been explained.

        Loading editor
    • HumbleX
      HumbleX removed this reply because:
      Disparagement
      18:38, April 24, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Quoting the wiki page on alluka:



      ""Based on all evidences available, this article makes no attempt to verify Alluka's sex, but it considers Alluka's gender to be female and uses the feminine pronouns 'she'/'her'.""



      just..... why? "We dont have a clear answer on about its gender being X or Y, YET, WE WILL CONSIDER AS Y"




      the discussion would be over long ago if you simply didnt include "GENDER" box on characteristcs. simple. Or declare it [transgender/undisclosed/other/???]. And quote differences between databook, manga and anime.




      Honestly whoever is modding this is a big baby, said that is female and his word is law

        Loading editor
    • Her gender why not just put unknown or Both?

        Loading editor
    • Maybe “he” is biologically a male but thinks as “himself” as a female, so I think we should refer to Alluka as a girl.

        Loading editor
    • It could be that the Zoldycks just have it on record as Alluka being a boy due to the wishgranting power. While they and their butlers have extremely high combat abilities, a deluge of high powered individuals (the spiders or Hisoka's levels) could get access to Alluka/Nanika and even THEY fear her power. Misinformation is the simplest and most effective manner of buying time in that case. And lets be honest here, Does it really matter? Alluka isn't a fap bait character, isn't a trap (in the truest sense if actually a boy), and wouldn't be of interest to anyone unless they were a "X"con. We have no information on the biological sex of Alluka, so we have nothing to really go on other than the Hunter's Guide, which was published back in '04. Personally I think its one part misinformation and another of the Zoldycks trying to keep from seeing Alluka as real family...after all, they may have to kill or permanently imprison her in order to save themselves from wish backlash. Killua himself makes an aside about how if they knew all there is about Alluka they'd "put needles in his brain again, and they'd do it with smiles on their faces." which hints at some pretty powerful or destructive things.

        Loading editor
    • I’d suggest just saying on the official page that it is up for interpretation, or delete the gender box until otherwise confirmed.

      (I’m probably wrong about this please don’t attack me for this but doesn’t Killua say that Alluka is a girl? And since he’s known her for so long and is the closest one to her he’d probably know? Idk I respect all opinions this is just my personal recollection but I have zero respect for any bigotry and transphobia)

        Loading editor
    • 83.157.7.94 wrote:
      Maybe “he” is biologically a male but thinks as “himself” as a female, so I think we should refer to Alluka as a girl.

      And that would be the reason why Killua always refers to "him" as his imouto since he is the only one that knows "him" better

        Loading editor
    • Lots of bigots in these comments

        Loading editor
    • alluka is a female. killua refers to alluka as female because that's what alluka is. alluka has a girls dress and a girls room.they generalize alluka as male because they aren't really sure of what nanuka is. they are also not sure nanuka is human at all. so the he has nothing really to do with  gender. its not to be insulting.(also he is not refering to alluka, its refering to nanuka)  the family is afraid of nanuka. they don't hate alluka. they are afraid of alluka's powers. seen in episode 143-145 they can't understand them or control them. seen in episode 145. they also didn't give birth to alluka. i think this is seen in episode 140. alluka just showed up and they adopted alluka. that's not why they don't refer to alluka as family. they don't refer to nanuka as family. that is the one they fear. nanuka kills the people closest to a person along with a person and once killed over 62 people at once. this power (nanuka) is what they are afraid of, mostly because they don't understand it. killua understands it moreso than the others.he has a genuine love for alluika and for nanuka which is why he was so hurt to tell nanuka to never wake again. he is the only one who figured out nanuka's link with alluka isn't solely emotional but that they both are the same person and the only one who determined they can be commanded or requested to do something for a person. proof of this is seen in episodes 140-145 on nanuka/allukah 

        Loading editor
    • Could Alluka/Nanika be an "it" instead of transgender/female/male? Or could Alluka be a boy/girl and Nanika (being a parasite?) be a girl/boy?

      Just thinking of different possibilities here

        Loading editor
    • Okay, I'm laughing out loud at how hypocritical and ridiculous all of this discussion is.

      "HUR DUR ALLUKA IS A MALE DON'T BRING YOUR SJW GENDER POLITICS INTO A WIKI ABOUT ORIENTAL ANIME"

      > Implying that you're not bringing western politics into an anime

      > Implying that politics don't already exist in a wiki and any form of human social relationship whatsoever to begin with, that the staff doesn't hold a form of power over the people who frequent this forums and that they don't monopolize the ability to ban and punish members, being themselves subject to the monopoly of violence which is FANDOM.

      > Implying that gender and sex are one and the same when gender is a social concept and sex is a biological concept.

      > Implying that Togashi isn't heavily influenced by western culture and that eastern culture somehow remains isolated despite Japan being basically the US's lil' harlot ever since Nagazaki

      Please, grow up. Your bigotry isn't just immoral, it's also silly from an anthropologic perspective.

      Alluka is a male, yes, that's most likely to be the case. The anime doesn't 100% confirm her biological sex but it does seem so. Yet, she almost certainly identifies as a girl. I find it most funny that you say "HER GENDER IS MALE, SHE IS A MALE", all while accepting the usage of female pronouns because deep inside, you know that one who presents as female is to be treated as such if they so expect.

      And let's be clear: Togashi didn't fail to clarifiy Alluka's gender. He isn't an imbecile, he did all of this intentionally. She is supposed to be ambiguously trans or something akin to that.

        Loading editor
    • >I really feel bad for the people in your society; who have to deal with this nonsense.

      I like how this guy feels bad for people requested to stop deliberately calling people the wrong gender term but apparently not people who have to put up with people like him who insist on telling them their gender is wrong.

        Loading editor
    • Why is this topic still going on? The Zoldyck family only had MALE children this is a FACT. Kalluto is Male and so is Alluka, they have no gender pronouns because this is not Tumblr or Twatter and this is not an SJW propaganda show it's a Japanese anime. If you want to insert Gender Politics into this then keep it to your personal Blog or Fan Fictions, this is a place for facts and if that triggers you then I'm sorry, believe what you want but don't push it on others when it's not a fact.

        Loading editor
    • It's not a fact, it's literally f*cking false. Togashi is known for purposefully inserting androgynous characters and characters of ambiguous sexuality, never shying away from those things, that's something you should have realized when watching Yu Yu Hakusho, his previous work. Togashi isn't some exotic indigenous tribesman who doesn't know what happens on the western world and merely lives within his isolated, otherworldly culture. He too is a part of this globalized society.

      And if the fact that Alluka's gender is meant to be ambiguous triggers you, then I'm so sorry, but you're gonna get triggered by the author's very existence. He criticizes North Korea and the lack of a rigorous ban on nuclear weapons, lots of moments in the show are about politics, politics which is shared by this part of the world.

      Alluka is indeed most likely a male (realize that you are unable to bring definite proof of this fact), but SHE is a girl despite that.

        Loading editor
    • Mand21 wrote:
      It's not a fact, it's literally f*cking false. Togashi is known for purposefully inserting androgynous characters and characters of ambiguous sexuality, never shying away from those things, that's something you should have realized when watching Yu Yu Hakusho, his previous work. Togashi isn't some exotic indigenous tribesman who doesn't know what happens on the western world and merely lives within his isolated, otherworldly culture. He too is a part of this globalized society.

      And if the fact that Alluka's gender is meant to be ambiguous triggers you, then I'm so sorry, but you're gonna get triggered by the author's very existence. He criticizes North Korea and the lack of a rigorous ban on nuclear weapons, lots of moments in the show are about politics, politics which is shared by this part of the world.

      Alluka is indeed most likely a male (realize that you are unable to bring definite proof of this fact), but SHE is a girl despite that.

      A girl is not a male. A male is not a girl. You can't call a girl a male. Calling a trans girl a male invalidates her identity.

        Loading editor
    • Mand21 wrote:
      It's not a fact, it's literally f*cking false. Togashi is known for purposefully inserting androgynous characters and characters of ambiguous sexuality, never shying away from those things, that's something you should have realized when watching Yu Yu Hakusho, his previous work. Togashi isn't some exotic indigenous tribesman who doesn't know what happens on the western world and merely lives within his isolated, otherworldly culture. He too is a part of this globalized society.

      And if the fact that Alluka's gender is meant to be ambiguous triggers you, then I'm so sorry, but you're gonna get triggered by the author's very existence. He criticizes North Korea and the lack of a rigorous ban on nuclear weapons, lots of moments in the show are about politics, politics which is shared by this part of the world.

      Alluka is indeed most likely a male (realize that you are unable to bring definite proof of this fact), but SHE is a girl despite that.

      There is nothing ambiguous about Alluka because it's already been mentioned that every Zoldyck ofspring is male and that every member is a Manipulator except Killua, that like Zeno and Silva is a transmuter. What do you mean She is a girl despise that? Alluka has a dick because that's how Togashi decided to make the character, having a dick makes you a male if you have a vagina then that makes you a female, Why is this hard? and why do you think you know what Togashi is thinking? I already mentioned that in Japanese culture dressing boys as girls is just a fashion statement not gender politics. You can believe what you want but like I said a Wiki should be filled with facts in the manga not your political interpretations that not everyone in the world agrees with.

        Loading editor
    • Zeriel00 wrote:

      There is nothing ambiguous about Alluka because it's already been mentioned that every Zoldyck ofspring is male and that every member is a Manipulator except Killua, that like Zeno and Silva is a transmuter. What do you mean She is a girl despise that? Alluka has a dick because that's how Togashi decided to make the character, having a dick makes you a male if you have a vagina then that makes you a female, Why is this hard? and why do you think you know what Togashi is thinking? I already mentioned that in Japanese culture dressing boys as girls is just a fashion statement not gender politics. You can believe what you want but like I said a Wiki should be filled with facts in the manga not your political interpretations that not everyone in the world agrees with.

      Except not everyone in the world agrees with absolutely anything, especially your bigoted interpretation of reality. You're using your assertions about japanese culture to infer things about the author's intent, I'm using the author's work to infer things about his intent. To claim people need to all agree with something isn't how epistemology works.

      Pikapika200 wrote:

      A girl is not a male. A male is not a girl. You can't call a girl a male. Calling a trans girl a male invalidates her identity.

      Uh, I meant "male" in the biological sense. Does this hold regardless?

        Loading editor
    • Mand21 wrote:
      Zeriel00 wrote:

      There is nothing ambiguous about Alluka because it's already been mentioned that every Zoldyck ofspring is male and that every member is a Manipulator except Killua, that like Zeno and Silva is a transmuter. What do you mean She is a girl despise that? Alluka has a dick because that's how Togashi decided to make the character, having a dick makes you a male if you have a vagina then that makes you a female, Why is this hard? and why do you think you know what Togashi is thinking? I already mentioned that in Japanese culture dressing boys as girls is just a fashion statement not gender politics. You can believe what you want but like I said a Wiki should be filled with facts in the manga not your political interpretations that not everyone in the world agrees with.

      Except not everyone in the world agrees with absolutely anything, especially your bigoted interpretation of reality. You're using your assertions about japanese culture to infer things about the author's intent, I'm using the author's work to infer things about his intent. To claim people need to all agree with something isn't how epistemology works.


      Pikapika200 wrote:

      A girl is not a male. A male is not a girl. You can't call a girl a male. Calling a trans girl a male invalidates her identity.

      Uh, I meant "male" in the biological sense. Does this hold regardless?

      Sorry I honestly don't know what you're on about, I already said what I wanted to say and I'm just wasting my time going in circles with you. Believe what you want I honestly don't care and this topic is stupid, just like gender politics and made up pronouns are stupid. I'm just here to read about my fav anime and I don't care if you believe you're a Dolphin, good luck, bye.

        Loading editor
    • I'm actually a cishet guy who's interested in reading Michel Foucault, Hannah Arendt and other post-modernist authors. And I'm also here because I'm an enthusiast in this anime, just like you, and I want it to receive the most honorable treatment it can: by being described in precise and intellectually honest language based on the best sources and with interpretation controlled for bias. One bias I do not want into this anime's interpretation is the neo-conservativist bias.

        Loading editor
    • Saying that a trans girl is biologically male invalidates her identity. Go watch Riley J. Dennis.

        Loading editor
    • <divclass="quote">Pikapika200 wrote:
      Saying that a trans girl is biologically male invalidates her identity. Go watch Riley J. Dennis.</div> You're a c**t she's biologically male, like it or not. to say otherwise is stupid. I can understand respecting pronouns but a MtF transgender started at M which mean biologically male 

        Loading editor
    • Gorgo616 wrote:
      Pigzillion wrote:

      And as an aside, I meant it when I said my input came too late into the discussion. 

      I never had a proper response or counter to my reasoning, but the moderators simply closed it because the wiki came to a decision beforehand.

      Edit: And while it really doesn't mean the world to me, it's FUCKING INFURIATING to see and argument you were "winning" just be abandoned because people got tired of the issue

      I didn't read everything, but the discussion really dragged on too much.

      I am of the opinion that in the infobox must be what is in the databook, the gender ambiguity section on her page should remain, the appearance and personality sections should include that she looks like a female and behaves like a girl, and I don't care that the used pronouns remain feminine. In real life if someone seems, acts, and convinces as being female usually everyone treats the person accordingly, although relatives who have known the person since always and have seen the transformation are more resistant to acting this way.

      There is no need to create a "sex" field in the infobox. Gender and sex have always been synonyms, and in addition the origin of this division is very, very obscure. Claims of a gender other than your sex indicates are strongly linked to dysphoria, and dysphoria is in the field of mental illness/condition.

      Another argument is of transgender people who want to see themselves represented in works of art, but this is something purely emotional and perhaps political; therefore should not have weight here.

      The point is that most users of the old discussion only came to opine on that specific topic and are not contributors to Hunterpedia. It's common to see these people roaming through various wikias (on a political stunt), caring only for pronouns, sex, gender, and the like.

      No they haven't, gender was created as a word to eventually perpetuate this endgame.

        Loading editor
    • Hahaha...It's been years but I see this discussion is still going strong. I've never dwelled on this too much, personally. Killua said so himself Alluka is a girl. Since, Killua said so that's all I need as confirmation. 

        Loading editor
    • do we reallly need to know his/her gender though?

        Loading editor
    • Omg okay lets clear this up. Alluka sex(the gender she was born with) is male since both his family(well most of them) referred to them as HE. THat being said, its clear that Alluka gender(what they like to identify their self as) is female which is the reason why Killua calls them a she, he respects her. To the people who claiming this is togashi fault, well not to sound like a OVER the type fan but no I dont think so. I think TOgashi made it clear on who Alluka is and what they want to be a female despite him being born as a boy. Going through the gender misconception part trys to make things diffcult even tho editor or who ever made this pretty much supported the fact with the whole (only killua calling her she and everyone else calling them boy) that and remember that Killua the only one to respect her. Literally its moments when people referred to Alluka as he and killua never so called "correct them". Alluka male, pitou is male, Kalluto male. These fan boy and girls need to chill down over these three. I can understand the Alluka stuff a little bit but Kalluto been referred to as he/brother. Only villains/enemy as ever referred to him as she because of his prefer clothing choice. ANd pitou has been referred to as he in the manga plenty of time you cant blame togashi on Mad House giving him boobs. 


      Anyways,  I dont know what else to say its basically clear. You guys just being diffcult and agruing over shit that not even interesting to discuss over when the stuff is basically CLEAR. ANd for the alluka she biolocial girl fans plz sit down. I prefer calling her she becuase that her prefer pronouns but yes he is a boy. Sorry for the broken language english isnt my first language have a good day. Gender politics is stupid and unnecessary so can we plz stop.

        Loading editor
    • Ummmokay wrote: Omg okay lets clear this up. Alluka sex(the gender she was born with) is male since both his family(well most of them) referred to them as HE. THat being said, its clear that Alluka gender(what they like to identify their self as) is female which is the reason why Killua calls them a she he respects her. To the people who claiming this is togashi fault, well not to sound like a OVER the type fan but no I dont think so. I think TOgashi made it clear on who Alluka is and what they want to be a female despite him being born as a boy. Going through the gender misconception part trys to make things diffcult even the editor or who ever made this pretty much supported the fact. Literally its moments when people referred to Alluka as he and killua never so called "correct them".



      I dont know what else to say its basically clear. You guys just being diffcult and agruing over shit that not even interesting to discuss over when the stuff is basically CLEAR. ANd for the alluka she biolocial girl fans plz sit down. I prefer calling her she becuase that her prefer pronouns but yes he is a boy. Sorry for the broken language english isnt my first language have a good day. Gender politics is stupid and unnecessary so can we plz stop.

      And with this reasonable comment, we close the thread.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.